So, I haven't blogged in a while, but with good reason I suppose. I started reading my last blog and I couldn't finish, because I wish I was back there. Life was great a week and a half ago.
Anyway, I'm not writing a depressing blog, to make everyone feel bad for me, because I don't want that. I just wanted to tell you guys what's going on. I'm in the hospital right now, which I think everyone knows by now. It felt amazing when everyone texted me yesterday asking about me. It was really a boost.
I have a strong case of Clostridiun difficile colitis orrrrrrrrrrr C Diff for short. It was from when I had colitis before, the antibiotics i was using opened up an opportunity for this to strike. This strain started Wednesday, as you guys probably know, since I wasn't at school. Anyway, I saw the doctor Thursday and the medicine he gave me was supposed to clear it up in two days. Turns out it was the wrong meds, so I got new medicine. Back to the doctor Monday (I was awful I was waiting for test results for two hours on a uncomfortable couch. I slept on daddy's lap.) Finally the doctor decided to admit me to the hospital.
It's not so bad here, I have a room to myself, and it's really big. My momma spent the night with me last night. I never realized how hard it is to sleep in a hospital. I had a fever and the nurse comes in every hour to check to see if it is coming down all night and to give you your medicine.
Anyway, I won't give you the run down on the whole day today, because I rather not go into details.
They said I'd be released tomorrow morning, but I can't go to school for the rest of the week.
All I can say is that I have the best mommy and daddy in the whole world. I'm so blessed. They'll hug and kiss me and say they love me and literally I have to hold back tears. They've been by my side this whole time, and getting me whatever I need. Thank you God for giving them to me,
Brookie, Im glad to hear that'll you'll be getting out of the hospital soon! I love you and hope you get better fast! <33
ReplyDeleteI love you Bro!
ReplyDelete