Thursday, February 24, 2011

i should be studying.

But i can't quite focus.

I'm extremely sad.
Mya, my childhood dog, (since i was five), is really, really sick.
And she's dying.
It's breaking my heart.
We don't know what to do, if we should put her down quite yet, or wait. We don't want her to suffer.
Imma miss her a lot. Tons of my memories include her. She has always been there, and the house will definitely feel empty without her. Shade (my other doggy, about 2 years old) is gonna miss her too, i just already know. I don't know (if we put her down) if I'm going to go with daddy to the vet. I don't think he should do it alone, because he loves that dog, very, very much, and it's gonna be so hard on him. But I will definitely fall apart if I go.


I guess I imagined she would kinda always be around.


No comments:

Post a Comment