Sunday, April 17, 2011

hit the bass cannon, kick it;

I haven't blogged in a long time so here we go!

Friday:
The Special Olympics! My buddy's name was Nickolas. I had lots of fun and I can't wait to do it next year. Caroline's buddy rapped for us, and I dropped him a beat :) He also used my name in a rap and it was awesome :) I got really sunburnt, and my face still hurts.

Saturday:
Chilled most of the day because it was raining, and played Kingdom Hearts. <3 that game. Imma beast at it.
Logan came over a little later and we chilled out and watched Avatar and such. Skyped Misss Carrie and ate cookiez after he left. :)

Sunday:
Today is Sunday. I woke up and got my coffee and played....i bet you can guess! Kingdom Hearts. :) I'm at Hollow Bastion, about to kill Maleficent in her dragon form. Anyway, i have to work on my Night project later and start packing for the beach!!! :D

Can't wait for my birthday Thursday! <3

mega nerd, right here.


oh & peace & blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment