Tuesday, March 8, 2011

red as strawberries in the summertime;

Sooooo today was tiresome.


First thing was the writing test. ewwwy. it was about success. Isn't that super interesting? Naaawt. I didn't really know anyone in my room so I didn't talk to anyone. It was boring. After I went to get breakfast and made Lauren walk me to my class. It took forever for everyone to get back. We just chilled. It was cool. Band comes along, went on my daily trip to the bathroom and saw Rachel<33. Anyway, in band Jimeson had one of his crazy speeches where he jumps around like an idiot on crack. I'm so ready to go to festival and never play those songs ever again. Anyway, lunch was cool, and chemistry we had a test so that no fun. Even though it was funny when Mr Hammy broke the meter stick because he was using it to stretch his back. Soccerrrr was next, i was waiting in the room super early ready to go because Logan had to leave school early for his track meet and I didn't get to talk to him after school. blaaaaaah :P I feel like I'm always looking forward to the weekends because I don't see Logan a lot during the day, or a least not as much as I would like. Anyway, soccer sucked because apparently we were bad yesterday so we ran the whole practice. We ran to the factory behind duke street and back. then she made us do it again. the second time I ran with Sara, Tori, and Emily and we ranted the whole way there and back. We also walked a little. Take that society!!! We got back and coach was like, "Brooke and Sara, you two should have been back like five minutes ago!" we made the excuse of stopping to stretch because of cramps (i really did have a nasty cramp). Then we proceeded to sprint for the rest of practice. I was nooot a happy camper. I was like jello. i'm so tired right now it's unbelievable. now I need to go because i need to study for stuff. wooopeee. 



peace&blessinz my munchkins. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment