mmmmm, you know, peace and blezzinz.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
sit back and wave through the daylight.
so, it's been a good weekend thus far.
Friday my Bro came over for the night, and we watched Disney movies and it was super fun. We also took lots of webcam pictures (which i think i lost all of them Carrie...i'm super distressed). We ate ice cream for breakfast and was off on our journey for a prom dress. I'm proud that it did not take me forever to pick one out. We found it at the second destination, it's dark purple and just loveeeeely. :) I'm so excited to wear it! The store we got it was awesome because they go ahead and pin the dress you pick out for you so they can send it to make alterations so we don't have to worry about that. Then we went and ate yummy food and I'm mad because no one else wanted to eat gelato with me -.- anyway, we dropped Carrie off and mother and I went hometh and chilled then the family went to the cheer banquet. I drove and got yelled at the whole way. Yay. I got to see Sydneeeeee and we took our picturesssss. i miss that girl! I wouldn't have survived cheer season without her and I'm going to miss our bus rides terriblyyy. but I get her senior year <3 Anyway, my mother, father, and I watched the Tourist and it was a good movie. I skipped church this morning, and i feel bad. oops. :/ anyway, mother is making me breakfast, so i shall journey toward the kitchen! have a great day everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment