Saturday, July 16, 2011

Harry is the best hope we have. Trust him.

Thank you to Carrie & Caroline who ACTUALLY BLOGGED. yyeee:) 

Last night I FINALLY watched part 1 of Harry Potter. And in the middle of the movie the power goes out >.< so after a lovely hour and a half sitting in the dark with my family [betting on what time the power would come back on, daddy won :P] it finally returns and we finish our movie. So now sometime soon I will go with the boyfriend to see part 2. And I know everyone who follows me is thrilled to be reading this because I just know you guys are sick of Harry Potter...ahah <3 

Anyway I slept in my room for the first time last night! I was awesome even though this morning I was blinded cause I don't have anything over the windows. 0.o 

But I'm about to go to the Y to work out so I must depart...

Peeeeeace&Blesssinz


No comments:

Post a Comment