Hey there, haven't blogged in a while. But I'm in a blogging mood.
I miss all of my friends. I haven't seen anyone in ten days and it is just too muchhhhhhh D: But I'm super excited for Miss Rachel to turn sixteen and to be able to see her on Tuesday :D PS your prezzie got crinkled on my ride back home so i sorry if it looks like a ragamuffin wrapped it...it was pretty at the time... :P Anyway I thought I'd have a good ol' fashioned rant.
Jealousy is ugly, mean, and rude. It's neither a fun emotion to experience, nor fun to deal with consequences because someone is feeling this emotion. Envy makes you lie and scowl (not to mention it turns you greeeeeen). Honestly I hate this emotion. Not because I feel it a lot. But because I hate what it does to people. It makes them cry and hurt. And who is to blame? The person making the other jealous (whether it is intentional or not) or the person being jealous? Are we jealous because we care? or because we are flawed...?
No comments:
Post a Comment