Oh hey guys, what's new?
I'm so glad this week is over. I'm all caught up in all my classes. It makes me super joyous. It's like I was never sick. I had to wake up early everyday to get to school, and stay after for one thing or another. I'm hoping next week will be less busy, so I can study for all my exams. Which I have to take all of them. Three of them are required, so I guess it's not that big of deal. I think I'll take my Latin exam Monday and get that out of the way. I'll get a long weekend since I don't have to go to school on the third period exam :)
I'm super proud of myself since yesterday after I got home I worked out AND played my flute. Carrie made me happy yesterday when she told me i can play pic next semester, I smell good times coming on. :)
So today will be a lazy day, thank the Lord. I'll be chillin all day then later probably going to hang with Logan.
So, I miss all of you, and we need to have a get together, like old times. And if everyone ditches again, Carrie and I can have another date. ;)
"Julie's not a penguin, she's a lioness. Don't try to mate a lioness with a penguin, ever. Have you ever seen a mammal and a bird mate? I've never even heard of that."
peace&bleezzzzinz.
Bromance <3
ReplyDelete