Monday, January 31, 2011

So i'm taking;

these few minutes I have here before I go to bed to update you on all things Brooke Hess.

So.
As you all know, Logan and I are dating once again, finally. He makes me mucho happy. :) I missed him a lot.

And as you all know again, second semester started. wwwwwwweeeeee.

First: Eng 2 H
I know a lot of people in there. It's gonna be hard. I mean we already had a lot of homework. But I got Blake's vocab book to copy. Hooray!!! Stevo already got in trouble. ahhahaha, i knew it.

Second: Biochem tech
I found a buddddyy! Hailie Sekula is in there. Except my teacher is a real strict lady and won't let us talk. Meanie head.

Third:
Bandddddddd. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. aka fail at life time. I can play one song, Bandology, and I'm playing it on picc. I sound pretty rough, but hopefully Carrie will teach me the force :)

Lunch.
<333333333 is all i needa say :)
I also saw Syd and it made me happy<3

Fourth: chem h
Um UBER yay. I know tons of people and Mr Hamilton is a great teacher from what i've heard. According to Mrs Richardson, Haley Lorena and I are trouble makers. It's not my fault her desks where fun to draw on....i was in the middle of draw wars from who i found out to be Jennifer Webster. It was legit. ANYWAY, that class is probably gonna be good.

So that was short and sweet, just wanted to say HAAAAAAAAAAY to all mi boos;) cause now I get to see most of ya'll lovely faces everyday.

Jr Mime <3



peeeeeeeeeace and BLEZZZINZ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment