So I shall type about my day.
Saturday, i was not happy about going to school, but I went, forcefully. Danielle came home with me after, and we went to Blake's competition. There was a ghetto team with like 8 girls and they had really ugly uniforms with knee socks xD Anyway, Blake did good, and we came home and watched movies.
This morning I took her home, then headed over to church to meet Summer and then go to Millers for 15 minutes to chat with people. After that we went to pick up Lauren then meet with Isaac in Advance. Mellow Mushroom awaited us on our journey. It was yummy, the "I smell like pizza" guy is gay and has a crush on a coworker who is straight. This is what we found out. Best Buy was next to get Summer a printer. Lauren and I played on the touch screen computers. She played solitaire and i played bejeweled. It was fun. Driving out of the parking lot we saw an ALBINO MEXICAN. not kidding!!!!! This dudes hair was WHITE. Walmart was next, we caused a ruckus trying to annoy Summer. It worked :) Then, finally, the movie theater. We chose True Grit. Back seats, with all the semen. ahhaha :) The movie was good, and after we went back to the church to get Wil and Cara then Mickey D's for ice cream. Sadly, I had to be home, and we departed. I laughed so much today, more than I have in a long time. ahah:) Now I am skyping Rachel, but I'm ignoring her cause I'm trying to type this blog. I shall return my attention to her. :)
i love you guys, and this duckling. I want one <3
PEACE&BLEZZIINNZ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment