Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Crackers;

I ate three crackers and had a cup of coffee for breakfast this morning. I'm really dreading school tomorrow, and I just realized I can't have a cup of coffee tomorrow, because I'm going to Millers. And i always get tea there.

The first day of school is always the same, you go in, learn the rules, learn what you are going to be learning, MAYBE start some vocab words or the first lesson. Then you go to your next class.

For my brother, is going to be the last first day of high school for him. I really am going to miss him when he is gone. I'll have to drive alone to school, and it's going to be weird. I've always had him in the car with me. I think we have a really good relationship, even though like all siblings, we get on each others nerves. (We both PMS. or at least he is bi-polar...not even kidding) Anyway, I'm not going to dwell on that since it's a whole year away.

Three more years of high school seems like forever. But really, I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. I'm going to miss my friends like CRAZY when we leave for college. I can even imagine what my last mission trip is going to be like...a lot of tears, i can assure you. I can't even think about not having Lauren Taylor everyday when I leave. It's going to be rough. ANYWAY I'm not going to dwell on that either, since that is another THREE years away.

I'm really excited for second semester. I want my license SOO baddd. Next summer is going to be BA.

But for now, I'm going to stop thinking about the future, and start thinking about the present.


peace&&blessings <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment