Wednesday, August 25, 2010

quickquick!

I have to do homework.
So only a little time to bloggybloggy.

Homeroom:
Talked to my only friend in there, Logan H. ahhaha. he is a menace.

AP Psych:
Of course I would have to sit next to Blake. dandy. I barely know anyone in there, i barely talked at all.

Algebra 2:
I sit one seat away from Ginther. I want to change seats. Anyway, i know lots of people in there. it should be fun <3

Online:
Sat with Lorena & Shelby. I kept distracting Lorena from her notes...hehe.

2 lunch:
Sat with mizz Haley, Lorena, Shelby, & Becca. LAUREN DID'T SIT WITH ME. THAT BUTTCRACK.... -.- anyway, it's a good lunch. :) I also "stalked my brother" Lorena would know what i mean. :)

Civics:
I like my seat. But I don't know any girls in there. Except for Amber V but I don't really know her. I know a lot of guys though. So that's cool.

DISMISSAL<3 best part of the day.

cheer = sucked. I felt like i was gonna throw up the whole time. & coach v made me take my earrings out -.-

they almost closed up. I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow at the game...
I'll have to do what i did today....SHOVE it through the already closed skin. xP


signing off... I love you my five followers<333

No comments:

Post a Comment