I'm gonna miss this, sleeping in. I woke up about five minutes ago. And Blake just got home from practice. haaaa, sucks for him. But, I am ready to go back to school. Meet new people, see old friends I haven't talked to in a while. Then again, my schedule is hard as butt. And I don't know which lunch I'm going to go to. Buttttt, I guess I'll just figure it out.
What I'm going to miss is:
Hanging out with my friends all day
random vacations
having no plans at the beginning of the day, and end up doing everything all in one day
pools
short shorts
tank tops
taking pictures
goinn crazyyyy;)
Darren
mission trips
sleeping in
What i'm NOT going to miss:
fights
boy drama
being stuck at home cause i can't drive
my dad saying no
my mom not being home
early practice
being bored all day
living in Mocksville aka, no having any place to go
longggg practices
having days where i have to clean all day
and that's all I can think of right now.
More later? Nahh, probably not. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment