Don't put words in my mouth.
Just cause you are with "close friends" doesn't mean something bad won't happen. Just cause it doesn't say it's bad in the Bible doesn't mean you are free to do it. You KNOW it's wrong. Therefore you shouldn't do it. Don't say that I'm gonna do it too. You don't know that. You aren't my role model anymore, sorry. Just cause you say "other people do so much worse things than me" doesn't mean you get a free pass, cause you think you are better than them.
I hate when someone you love is hurting and there is nothing you can do or say to make it better. You search & search for something to say but nothing ever comes to mind, because you've never been through that situation. I guess the only thing you can do is give them a big fat hug.
My mom is leaving for central america tomorrow morning. Please pray for her safety. I'm really worried about her. I'm going to have to watch Secret Life without her this week. :( It's our thing to watch it together. actually, i'll just wait for her to return. I don't like watching it alone anymore. Even though she thinks it's childish & stupid, she wants to watch it with me. I love my mommy so much, & I already miss her :/
I'm really excited for this week. Wednesday tumbling starts. Sam will be driving me to CSA. I'm looking forward to some crazy car times <3
Also, i'm gonna get my round off handspring. LIKE soon. My legs are ready for it.
Also the first home varsity game is Friday. I know Caroline is REALLY looking forward to that;)
Well, algebra 2 journal is calling my name. Love you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment