I should be doing homework. But I hate it. So I refuse.
And I'm hoping dad will order a pizza cause that sounds really good right about now.
First: It was alright. Talked to Anna, Allie, and Kiran. I really need to start studying for the test thursday. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Second: I wanted to shove a knife down her throat. I mean seriously. I barely got anything. I miss all of the practice problems at the start of class. I mean really.
Third: Had to do a stupid powerpoint. It was like four slides...ahahah. Lunch was good. I was so out of it though. as I am still now.
Fourth: Actually, probably one of the best classes of the day. I talk soo much. He gets mad at our side of the room. I also made a 98 on my benchmark so I was a happy camper.
I didn't have practice. Which is why I am now writing this short blog. It was going to be longer but then I realized how freakin much algebra I have to do. fuuuuuuuuck.
Question: If you could stab someone, but not kill them, who would it be?

No comments:
Post a Comment