I love my youth. They always make me laugh.
My weekend was swell.
Georgia lost.
Florida won.
Duke lost. (Only good for rubbing in Wil's face)
On Saturday morning I was sick (I took the wrong medicine) I dry heaved (it sucked) all morning, and layed on the couch and watched football. Then four o clock rolled around and I got up and got ready for Bailey's party. She was surprised. It was fun. :) After we ate and everything we went down to visit Wil (Bails, Summer, Lauren, Caroline, Gavin, me) Lauren and I jumped on his broken trampoline. After a while Summer, Caroline, and I walked back, followed by the rest. Caroline and Wil couldn't go to the movies after. I was sniffley. Summer didn't go cause she was hurtin. So Bails, Lauren, Gavin, and I went to go see Vampire Suck. We arrived ten minutes late ("are we gonna get mugged?" ahahha) but we arrived just in time for the movie to start:) There was only two other couples in there. It was kinda awesomely empty. Cause we laughed really loud. And a lot. :) It was a great movie, but you wouldn't get it unless you've seen the movies. Anyway, I arrived back at my abode at 12, and hit the hay.
This morning I woke up at like 11, to my dismay no one woke me up for church :( So I had my coffee, and Blake made me a pancake, after much complaining -.- So then I ventured to CLEAN ALL DAY. grrrrr. I cleaned the kitchen, swept the floor (both while watching family guy on my ipod), cleaned my room, did laundry, swept and vacuumed my floor, cleaned the bathroom, folded laundry, did homework, cleaned the kitchen AGAIN, got ready for youth, then put clean sheets on my bed. PHEW. It was dumb, but I'm glad I got it all done. The mess was starting to stress me out. So Blake and I yelled at each other, then we went to youth. Yayy. (He is moody like a mofo) Youth was great, I love my people.
I'm tired from all this typing..ahha :)
Question:
What would you do if you killed me in a car accident?
No comments:
Post a Comment