So, I'm sitting in third period. I am so lucky I have Latin third cause the longest class is an online. My work is done, and I'm trying to figure out this gay Algebra homework. Which Lorena doesn't get either. And we are even searching for help on the internet. And we are still confused.
Anyway, I had a terrible morning. I cried. Which is why, if you've seen me today, I'm not wearing any eyeliner, cause it wouldn't stick to my face. And my eyelash curler really didn't do anything for me either. But I'm kinda excited for the game this afternoon, mostly just being with my friends, and being out of the house. Just seeing my friends in Alg2 cheered me up, so thank you my lovely flowers. And the fact that I believe I did really well on the test. (Sorry Caroline that I make you wanna vomit :) ahah)
So guys, I'm trying to make Lorena go make a blog. But she being a dooky head. So if you see her tell her she needs to make a blog, and join our wonderful circle of blogging. I love you guys<3
peace&blezzzinz.
You don't make me want to vomit ;)
ReplyDelete