If anyone can translate that I will give them a high five. You can't use a translator (you wouldn't find a latin translator anyway)
My guesses say that Haley will win. :)
Sum pulchriorem quam vos.
Kidddding! No one is prettier than you guys. :)
So I'm blogging from my wonderful third period. I have finished my work ( i actually think i passed it this time )
OH that reminds me. Haley you wanted this link:http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/morph (click and change it to latin) it. is. AMAZING.
Anwayyy, I'll talk about stuff some of you others want to hear. or read.
So, I've had a pretty swell day. Even though my plan were smashed for the night. Buttt here are the reasons that i like today:
It feels nice outside
I didn't have a quiz in first period
Mrs Shore said I did good/okay on my test. (that means i didn't fail)
I get to play games the rest of this period.
I'm drinking an amp.
I don't have a test/quiz next period
i don't have to see my parents or Blake for the next day and a half.
weekend is coming
So there you have it.
PS I'm convincing Lorena to get a blog. Which means more followers for us. Yaaayy:D
No comments:
Post a Comment