So I've been sick for the past three days.
Thursday was absolutely awful. I couldn't breathe and I wanted to go home. Coach Vetter told me to go to the doctor so I missed out on the game Thursday:( But thats probably a good thing considering I had a 102 fever.
Friday. I woke up at 10:30. I convinced dad to let me go to school. I get to school, (i missed all of 2nd period...muahahahhaha) and I made a 95 on my test, which was pretty swell. 3rd period, was uneventful, although I did make a zero on a latin test. How is that even possible on a multiple choice test? I am awful at latin. Anyway, I got dressed and when fourth lunch rolled around I headed to the gym and warmed up for the pep rally. I swear, I was about to die, my lungs were clogged and it didn't help running around and stunting. But I kept my mouth shut cause I wanted to cheer. The fresh/soph one was kinda justa do and done, but the jun/senior one was soooo much more fun. Two mosh pits. hollaaa. SO glad Imma cheerleader. :) ahaahha Mr Byrd and the eagle started one mosh pit and the eagle started tripodin. ahhahaha. and it hugged Syd. :) ANYWAY... We headed over to Blaise after school was over. Had a yummy dinner. Toward the end a lot of the cheerleaders went to the bathroom(of course) so I went too. Then all that was left was Nicayla, Meredith and I, cause we were trying to get this cabinet to open (failed attempt). Anyway, we walk out of the bathroom, and we hear the dude making a speech, and we're like oooohhh crapppp. So we hid behind this screen thing so we could listen. Then when he was done and everyone started moving around we got up, and these football players stared at us like, what the heck where you doing behind there. it was funny. :) then we went back to the school, got ready. Warmed up. cheered for the first half. did stuff for halftime. Then sat with Summer for the remainder of the game. Got home, and hung out with the fammm for awhile. Went to bed late.
Woke up this morning, feeling icky. So basically I've been laying in bed all day, cause of my stupid illness. my throat feels better, but i've been runnin a fever. so no church for me. :(
I miss you guyss, shoot me a text sometime, kay? i'm home and sick. don't be a loser.
peace&blezzinz.
No comments:
Post a Comment