Saturday, October 9, 2010

back dat azzz up.

So.
Today I woke up at 6 am sharp. Got dressed. Headed out the door. I arrived at the church at 7:05 (Lauren said they almost left me...gosh I was only five minutes late..) and then we embarked on our journey to Charlotte. And I actually fell asleep until Wil woke me up -.- 

Anyway, we arrive at the Charlotte Motor Speedway for Walk for Autism Speaks at 8ish. Not many people are there yet, so it was kinda cool. We got our free food and tshirts and it was great. :D We have to wait around for awhile, we got lots of free stuff (BUBBLES and FINGER PUPPETS "traaaaaaaacy! nooo!") and Wil failed at getting cheerleaders numbers. OH speaking of that fag face....he freakin KNOCKED ME OVER. like on the PAVEMENT. i was NOT cool. AT all. hahahah i like my capitol words. Oh AND he dropped a can of coke oh the bus, and it busted open, AND GOT OVER MY WHITE NORTHFACE. And let my balloon fly away. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Man & he was just a problem child today. Makin drama and such. (PS what information is givin in the blog shall not be repeated. so caroline don't mention this in church -.-) We also sucked the helium out of some balloons, it was great. "I WANT MY BAGEL"

Anywhoooooooooooo, we walked two laps around the track (it was bigger than I thought) I saw Gregory!!! Yayyyyy. He was there. He made my balloon fly away :( His beard is looking...interesting..ahahah. Crazy kids and their bets. Anyway, long story short we got back on the bus and when to chik-fil-a nomnomnom. And then Lauren and I proceeded to talk like hispanics (no offense to anyone) alllll the way home. "in my country, we call tacos....tacos."

So overall it was a great morning/day. My plans fell through this afternoon, but I guess that's a sign I need some sleep.

I love&miss you guys!

peace&blezzuunz.

No comments:

Post a Comment