Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I want Caandy;

Hello fellow bloggers. It's time for an update on Brooke's life.


I'm starting to do all my blogging in third period because I really have nothing to do. Which is fine with me. I'm sorry for yesterday, I made a really lame blog. I typed the first part after lunch and i forgot about it until five minutes until the bell rang. Well Lorena and Becca just left me, to sit all alone on my row. I feel lonely. This morning I went to Millers, to see the few who still come. Things are getting really bad in the youth, which makes me extremely upset. This time last year, our youth room was so packed that we would have to find extra chair to be able to fit everyone in. Now there are plenty of extra spaces. Well, it might be because some people went off to college, and we have no new freshman. But still. There are a lot of people that don't go. And it kills me inside, I knew when Darren left it could go two ways: the youth would be just as strong/stronger than ever or the youth would fall apart. And it's heading toward the second option. Blake already has sworn off Sunday School (ask me about that story if you are interested) and is talking about "boycotting youth." He really isn't helping. Some people are trying really hard, the other are impossible. Butttttttttt, Mr Fun Nazi isn't helping his cause. Most of us are still broken from this summer. So he DOES NOT know what he is dealing with. He thinks he does but really he has no idea. Plus, we are all BFF's so we talk allllllllll the time. And it takes a lot to capture our attention. Reading straight from the Bible and not even relating it to real life is not what you do. I don't mean to tell you how to do your job, but I am part of the youth, therefore, part of your job. And he started off on the wrong foot. Rules, rules, rules. Strict, strict, strict. And oh my God. Do NOT touch Blake's new super expensive guitar unless you want a death wish. AND YOU DID IT ANYWAY. Uhhhhhhhhh. I almost cried during youth last week, I miss Darren so so so so so much. Lauren and I called him that night, and I swear just hearing his voice was awesome. It is impossible not to laugh when you are talking to him.


Anyway, if you want to know more, just ask. Caroline, Lauren, or me. or anyone in the youth really, if they feel like talking about it. I hate that it's so much to deal with, i miss the days where I would look forward to Sunday.



Okay, so how bout all that up there ^^^ i wrote in 3rd period. and i didn't get to post it cause I went with Lorena and Becca to the band room to help them with flag stuff (i didn't want to be alone in the lab). I got to see Mista J, who i haven't talked to in forever.  I miss band.

Anyway, I just got home from tumbling/pizza hut and I need a shower. Love you guys!

peace&blezzinz.

No comments:

Post a Comment