194 days. 194 days. 194 days.
Hey, you there, hey hey you there you there.
Day 3 of the Week. Wednesday. Now I like Wednesday. Even though lately i haven't been able to go to millers cause of Blake and his fagginess. But Wednesdays are still good. I am Shawn Johnson. From this day on this week is going to be so busy. tumbling, bonfires, pep rallies, TWO games i must cheer at. And we shall see about mister butt face, we shall see, we shall see;) Oh and, I'm so upset, I left my phone at home. So no tweeting. No texting, All day:(
Now, lately, I've been a happy bird. I've let some pieces of me fade into the past, it's been hard, but I've done it. Hopefully this piece of meat I'm grillin will turn out good. But first I gotta make sure this cow wants to be butchered. (okay, you dirty minds, just so you don't turn that into something else, I mean nothing sexual;) ) The only thing that's got me down is my age. Because I don't feel 15. Maybe it's because I hang out with people older than me all the time. But, when someone says "you're only 15" it's like, damn. I don't feel that way. I don't feel like an age. For example, if you ask me, "Brooke, how old do you feel exactly?" i wouldn't know what to tell you. Because I just feel like a young adult. Not 15. not 18. So it really makes me feel young when I'm limited to do thing because of my age. All I want is my license. If I could get it then stop aging forever, that would be great.
As of now (I typed all above before lunch) there is no bonfire tonight. yayayayayayayy. Happiness. I really didn't want to drag the huge blue mats allll the way out in the parking lot. So now, I will go to tumbling and eat dinner.
Well, I don't have any homework, and this makes me overjoyed. I shall play games the rest of this period.
peace&blessinz. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment