Monday, October 18, 2010

She's a freak, and I like it;)

Well hello my fellow friends, as I sit here and type this Lorena is mocking me. What a jerk.
Anyway, it has come to my attention (rather Caroline's attention) that I have not blogged in quite a some time. So I shall update you guys on Brooke's life and such.

This weekend:
Friday: I don't really remember what I did Friday, or what occurred during the day. But, I do remember the game. For the first quarter I sat with dear Caroline, then miss Summer came along and we sat with her and others for the rest of the game. It was so much fun, I seriously laughed harder than I had all week combined. We incredibly pulled out a win, and then I went and danced on the field. And got on Rachel's shoulders. Win :)


Saturday: Woke up at the crack of dawn to get ready for the PSAT. Got some hardee's, Started the test, and JUST MY FRIGGIN LUCK, my aunt came to visit. It was gay. Anyway, after I went home, got ready then went to the parade, which is really dumb cause we sat there for like an hour just to go down main street for 5 minutes. .But mom got new couches for the downstairs and this makes me really happy, because if you've ever sat on our basement couches, they are a piece of dump. Well anyway, later that day I went to walmart to get my costumes for this week, then studied and watched a sad sad gator game.

Sunday:  I went to church, then Miller's afterwards. Then I went to Summer's house, then the malllllllll. It was fun. Even though at Old Navy the stupid guy was like, let me see your ID and I was like dammit i left it in the car and luckily my mom was in the mall too, but she had to walk up and down the mall twice cause she has no sense of direction. After the mall, we went to target, then went back to Summer's, cleaned her room, went to Taco Bell, then went to see Wil's puppy. Which is soooo adorable. It kept playing with the cat. And Wil does not know how to hold a dog. Anyway, we went to youth, and soniccccccc, which for my crew, is the regular spot..ahah. Then I got home and studied, texted someone;), and helped Blake make his spirit day outfit (I did the tattoos this morning, if you saw him)

So, I'm sitting here in my country outfit, with Lorena and her tackiness, ready to have a great week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment