Okay, right now I smell deliciousness. Aka SPAGHETTI. I need to go to Italy cause seriously I am obsessed with the stuff.
Anyway, I had a good day. Actually any day where I am awake is a good day. In my classes, we are at the point where I know the people around me so I'm starting to talk. So class is more fun.
Ahaha, in fourth period I was the captain of my team (we played bluff). Mr Ritcher said "Name?" and I thought he forgot my name or something so I said, "Brooke?" and i was supposed to say a team name....so we were Team Brooke :)
AAAAAAAAND we lost...horribly... cause stupid Cole knew all the hard ones in the book so he just kept picking those....and of course I picked all the easy ones..
Anyway, cheer was good too. I love practice now cause all we do is stunt and work on pyramids and stuff. Stunting is the shit. I feel like such a beast. my stunt group is amazing. And I love them, they're my little freshies <3 We also got our pictures. My hair looks like a frizz bomb. It's cause they made us run the dang mile before pictures! Grrrr -.-
Anyway, I love you guys.
Peace&blessingz
cut a hoe for me <3
No comments:
Post a Comment