Monday, September 6, 2010

"nigga you dead!"

so, last night was really fun, even though my mom ruined my plans for the night. Lauren. Summer, Cara, and I wanted to go see the last exorcism, then chill at Cara's. Butttt I had a tude all weekend so my mom made me come home. I guess it's okay cause I woke up this morning with terrible allergies, and anyway i'd probably end up doing something i shouldn't. but, we all laid in the church parking lot for like two hours. & it was fun.
we watched a dougieing guy get run over by a ice cream truck. :)

So I made this blog to post about my weekend, but i started with sunday night....so imma go back to friday.


Friday: I had to go to a Hall of Fame banquet, cause I volunteered to help. I was with Sydnee & Nicayla. It was sooo boring, People kept standing up to talk about them & i was like sit downnnnnnnnnn & eat your friggen cake.
Anyway, after that I went to the game & chilled with Rachel the whole game. Caroline & Logan came and went. We had a good time talking about whores. :)

Saturday: I slept in. FINALLY. I watched the Florida game, then went to laser tag. The middle schoolers were SOOO annoyyyyying. But I had fun with Lauren, Wil, & Cara. Even though when we got back to the church Wil straight up tackled me twice. -.- I got home late and watched a movie, then went to bed.

Sunday: Had to drag Blake to church. Sat up in the sound booth with Lauren. Made fun of a certain person. :)
Went to Sunday school, then Millers. Which was the funniest Millers breakfast everrrrrrr. Holy shit. ahahahaha.
Then went home, got yelled at, had a "tude" whateverr.
Youth was later, not sure how I feel about John yet.
& thennn what I mentioned earlier.

Then today, I'll probably be doing homework & studying. Yay?

No comments:

Post a Comment