Last night was movie night. Summer and Wil came over at like six, (Summer told me some very interesting information) we started watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show. BEST MOVIE EVER. <33333 everyone hated it except Summer and I. We have a new handshake now. Then Lauren arrived halfway through and she was confused. Then Blake came and he hated it too. but was awesome :D we watched an episode of Ghost Adventures. ahahahha. "IT WAS THE GHOST." "I gotta ghost scratching my butt." then we watched Session 9, which was suspenseful as crappppp. I had to hide under the covers. Blake called hand checks. Annoying. Of course it was not needed though. Thennnn, we watched Madea Goes To Jail. Funny. As. Dump. Thennnnnn we watched ThanksKilling. aahahahahahhahahaahha. worst/best movie ever. It opened up on a big nipple and i was like WHAT the hell. but it was the only nudity. "You know, i'm kinda glad this all happened. both my parents may have died but i got a great girlfriend" It was like four after that so we went to bed. I could not sleep. This morning we got up at 8 and we were late to church. It's cause lauren and summer took forever in the shower. Wil ate blake's donuts. and here i am now, home from church. about to do gay homework that my teacher thinks is fun to assign.
I lovess you guyz. PS imma write another part to my 'awesome' story. cause i was told to.
No comments:
Post a Comment