Friday, November 12, 2010

So i've been sick.

As most of you know.
Yesterday and today have not been very fun. The only good part was I got to miss two tests that I wasn't ready for. But it's also a bad thing cause now I have to make them up. I also didn't finish my homework, mostly to the fact that I felt super icky and could barely keep my eyes open all day. It seems like I get sick a lot nowadays. I used to never get sick, but it seems times has changed. And it's always starts on a Thursday, ruining my Friday and the weekend. Thanks immune system. I probably should have done some of my homework that I didn't finish, studied for my tests, and do my Latin work, but guess what? I haven't. I've been sleeping pretty much all day and when I wasn't sleeping I was watching stuff on Netflix. I don't know whether I'm going to the game or not tonight, I really don't feel like it. But it could be Blake's last game ever. Hopefully my fever will go away.

So, school just got out for you boogers. I think I'll play some Sims 3 now.


Peace&blezzzinnns

No comments:

Post a Comment