Tuesday, November 30, 2010

when you walk away, you don't hear me say, please, oh baby, don't go.


 Haley Ginther that's for you.


So I'm sitting here in third period. Reading people's ideas when they were high. 

The best one: White chocolate milk. I just blew your mind.

and

"so i walk into my girlfriends room yesterday blazed and there's a lifesize cardboard thing of robert pattinson from twilight
i broke that fucker into two pieces without even thinking about it
she cried"


So, I've been sick for the past two weeks. Well, I'm not sick anymore, but I was. I'm really happy I'm finally over it, (at least I think I'm over it). I'm not in any pain anymore so I think I'm good. Last Tuesday sucked. I went to the doctor (for the third time) at 3:30, thinking I'd be home in one or two hours but noooo. She sent me to get a frickin CAT scan in Winston. They made me drink nasty liquid and then a bottle of water. They put an IV on me and started putting all sorts of unknown stuff into my body. When I got in the thing the nice lady gave me a heating blanket, so I didn't even feel the warming sensation iodine is supposed to give you. Oh and I didn't pee myself like she said I might :) Anyway, They figured out I have Colitis and my doctor told me to go to the ER across the street. It was sooo crowded, but this awesome lady put me in front of a bunch of people. Thank God she did, cause I was laying there for h o u r s getting an IV AGAIN, cause I was so dang dehydrated and I had to get antibiotics. My poor veins where so tired of getting pricked, from Sunday to Tuesday I had blood taken, it messed up and vein bruised, then the other arm blood drawn, then Tuesday I had two IV's and blood taken again. sigh. After I was all good to go, I got to home and arrived at about 11 that night. It was a long ass day.


 So my Thanksgiving break was pretty much me laying around with no energy. I lost ten pounds over two weeks and I think now that I'm eating I'm gaining it back. Good thing too, my dang pants don't fit anymore. Not even kidding.


So on a good note, I'm super excited for the Christmas break, I'm in such a Christmas mood this year. I need to get and wrap presents because the tree looks lonely with no presents.

 I love you all.
Peace&blezzzinzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment